This anthology explores the life of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples’ families, today and in the past. There are stories on ongoing tradition, of loss and sadness, and of new beginnings.
The anthology provides a rich source of:
- individual pieces related to the topic of identity
- a wide range of text types and text forms
- topics that will encourage discussion, debate and critical analysis
- primary source material
- material by many leading Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander academics, writers, artists and poets
- both contemporary and historical information.
Some sample pages:
• PHOTO ESSAY
• BOOK EXCERPT